The inception of this brand which is more of a tradition, has its roots in 1947, when Rawalpindi Jewellers was set up by Shri S R Bhola and Shri M R Bhola, in Sriganga Nagar, Rajasthan.
Bholasons Jewellers sought to carve a niche in the jewellery segment by bringing expertise and knowledge to the fore. This strong foundation of ethos was set by M R Bhola and Subhash Bhola with the opening of the store in Karol Bagh, in 1982.
We bring the promise of exclusivity, by offering high quality jewellery, made possible by process quality and expertise. Expertise is our strength, design is our passion.